My Photo
Name:
Location: Marietta, Georgia, United States

I am trying to figure this out. I keep surprising myself with something new that describing myself has become almost impossible. So, I leave it at that. Peace!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Birthday Ruminations



I am travelling in time...
Standing at the doorstep of a new generation
Is it a new beginning, I wonder,
Or has it been this way since epoch?

Candles are blown, cakes are cut
Merriment made over growing old?
To know that you are closer by a year
To the end? Or would it be a new beginning?

The scrolls talk about rebirth
Soul that transcends from one to other
Does this date hold as much importance...
In this big metaphysical sense?

Birthdays come, birthdays go
Some make merry, some just let it go
I just enjoy the journey...
For time's just the stretch of measure!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home